Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Little Shopping & Church Christrmas Program 09

12-12-09 & 12-13-09

On December 12, 2009, Michelle, mama, and I did some Christmas shopping in Little Rock.  We found some great deals, and stopped at Moe's for lunch.  I love that place!

On Sunday, December 13, 2009, I helped with the 3-5 year-old Sunday School class at church.  Here are some cute pictures.


 
 
The girls brought presents for a little girl off the Angel Tree and we wrapped them.  The smiles on their faces when I explained who the presents they brought were for were priceless.  They got it!  It was great!  There was never a "But I want that doll".  (Addie was upset because she wanted to hold a different present for the picture....the panties to be exact.  These girls crack me up!)

These are some of the Christmas decorations in the church.

 
 
 I love the church decorated for Christmas!

That Sunday night was our Children's Christmas Program.  My 3-5 year-old sang Away in a Manger (complete with hand motions).  They did wonderful and were SO cute!!  (We have been practicing the song since Halloween.)  I'm just so glad that they all stood in front of the church and there were no tears!


 
 
 
One of the little girls went to Branson with her family and they went to a Christmas show.  Her mom told me that they sang Away in a Manger and she joined them....complete with hand motions!  Ha!  Her mom said she was getting so into it she thought she was going to fall out of her chair!  I love it!

After the program we had finger foods in the fellowship hall.


 
Mama and I made sausage balls and little cupcakes with peppermint icing.  Yum!


Molly loves to help cook......


and Percie loves to eat!  (especially at grandmama's house!)

I love Christmas time!


Rae

No comments: