Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fun with Michelle and Mackenzie

January 8, 2010

On Friday, January 8, Michelle, Mackenzie and I went to Cabot to Larry's Pizza and Wal-Mart.  I needed to pick up a few things from Wal-Mart for Baby Bella's shower.


Mackenzie in the buggy at Wal-Mart very proudly showing off her new Dora toy.  She is so cute!!


The Wal-Mart in Cabot has a little arcade, and this is Mackenzie and I on the Winnie the Pooh ride.  Mackenzie loves to play games!


After Wal-Mart we went to eat buffet at Larry's.  Pizza and more games....2 of Kenzie's favorite things!  Michelle and I were cracking up because Mackenzie did SO good at this game.  It was a car racing game, and we really don't think she actually knew what she was doing, but she sure kept getting lucky!  We thought the game would never end!
 
Here is Kenzie racing her car!


Then it was time to turn in her tickets.  She picked out 2 pink (her absolute favorite color!) bracelets.  She ended up giving one to me and one to Michelle!  Ha!


Here is Kenzie in the car on the way home.

I had a great time!  Much more fun than going to Wal-Mart by myself!!  Thank Michelle and Mackenzie.


Rae




No comments: