Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 17, 2010...

was my 30th Birthday!  We had a pretty relaxing weekend.  On that Sunday, mama, Joe and I went to church.  Then we went to mama's and we had pizza and she made spice cake cupcakes with cream cheese icing!  Yum!

Joe and I on my birthday.


The yummy cupcakes!


We went in the backyard and played ball with Molly and Percie.

They love to play ball!!



Then we took a Sunday afternoon nap!
Percie tries to act like she doesn't like the kittens, but look at them!


The kitties LOVE to cuddle with Percie!


I love this picture!


I tried to get a good picture of Sophie and Ollie, but they squint every time they see me coming with the camera!  Ha!


Squinting again!  Ha!  I can't believe they already know what the camera is!


Ha!

I had a great relaxing birthday!


Rae

No comments: