Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weekend Fun

Joe and I had a great weekend! Friday night Joe and I ate Road Hog Bar-B-Que. I love Road Hog! It is a stand in Beebe that is only open on Friday and Saturday. Every weekend that we are home we eat Road Hog. Joe rented Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler. I wasn't so sure I was going to like it, but I really enjoyed it! I definitely recommend it.

Saturday morning we headed to Hot Springs to take to boat out on Lake Hamilton. It was SOOOO hot!! We took Percie with us, and poor pregnant thing was not doing well in the heat! My mom's 6 high school friends get together every summer for their friends weekend, and this summer they chose Hot Springs. Their condo was on the lake, so we pulled right up to their condo and took a few of them out on the lake. Janelle, Mary, and mama on the boat. I really enjoyed boating on Lake Hamilton. I especially enjoyed looking at all of the pretty condos and houses on the lake. I would love to have a condo or house on that lake!!
Here is all six of them: (front L to R) Mary, Mary Lynn, Janelle, ( back L to R) Jeanette, mama, and Sammy.

Funny Story behind this picture. Mary told everyone "chins up" before I took the picture. Janelle says "which chin?" Then (laughing) mama throws her head all the way back and everyone but Mary follows. It was too funny!!



Here is their condo from the lake. It was awesome!! I especially loved all of the art. It was 3 bedroom 2 bath, and had plenty of room. For those of you (all 2 of you who read this) who know Lake Hamilton, it is right across the lake from Fisherman's Wharf.


It is so hard to get a good picture of Percie, but here she is in the condo. She always moves while I'm taking her picture!!

Today I slept in! When mama got home from Hot Springs, she and I went to my friend Maranda's house to swim. I love their pool!! We had a great time, but I forgot to take my camera. I'll get a picture next time!!

Thanks, Maranda, for letting us come swim!

Rae

No comments: