Friday, June 12, 2009

On the Road Again...


Tonight Mama, Joe, and I left to visit my BFF Christy, her husband Crunch, and their 2 boys Corbin and Carson.
Percie likes to ride in her daddy's lap...

or on her bed in the back seat.

Corbin is 3, and because of some really SLOW traffic we did not arrive until he was in bed. I'm sure we will see him bright and early in the morning!! Carson just turned 6 weeks-old. I have not seen him since he was a few days old, and he has grown so much!!
I love his chubby cheeks!!
His hair is curly and so cute!!

Percie was jealous of me holding Carson. She kept pawing at me like "mom, what are you doing?" She also wanted to give Carson many doggie kisses!! I tried my hardest to keep her from kissing him, but she finally kissed him a few times on his leg.

Here is Carson with Grandma Bonnie...as Corbin says. Yes, Carson is only six weeks old. (wearing a 6 to 9 month outfit) He is such a cute baby!!

Thanks Christy and Crunch for letting us visit you and your boys!

Rae

No comments: