Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 2 of Braden's Visit

Joe and I both had to work today (boo!) so Braden spent the day with Grandmama. Grandmama told him she would take him to The Museum of Discovery in Little Rock, but he didn't want to go. He just wanted to stay at her house and ride his bike, play games, and play in the creek.

One of Braden's favorite part of the day was Grandmama walking Molly, and


Braden rode his bike. Grandmama's street is a great place for him to ride his bike because it is a dead end and doesn't have much traffic. He rode his bike off and on all day!

He also loves the creek, but I didn't get a creek picture. Maybe tomorrow! Grandmama and Braden played Connect Four and Don't Break the Ice a few times, also. I love those games!


When Joe and I got off work we went to Cabot to eat at Colton's. Grandmama said that Braden talked more on our 10 minute trip to Cabot than he did all day. I wish I had a dollar for every time he said "JOE". He loves his Uncle Joe. Braden said he had never eaten at Colton's before, but he thought "it was pretty cool". He enjoyed all the stuffed deer, moose, cows, and coyotes hanging on the wall. Such a boy! Of course he had to visit the restroom (like at all new places he goes). Braden enjoyed his chicken strips and fries. Joe had sirloin strips and a baked potato. Grandmama had a burger and fries, and I had cheddar bacon fries. It was a great meal!


Then it was off to my favorite store...Wal-mart...to do some grocery shopping. Here Braden is picking out a new car. The boy loves cars! He picked out a Hot Wheel that changes from blue to white when it gets hot. I have to admit, it is pretty cool, and he was very excited. He also had a great time picking out groceries for Grandmama's house.

Then we came to our house, unloaded groceries, and loaded up the xbox to take to Grandmama's house. Joe hooked up the xbox at Grandmama's house while Braden took a quick shower...and then "it was on" as Braden said. They played a quick game of football, then off to bed.

We had a great day! I'm ready for tomorrow because Joe and I are taking off work EARLY!! Yeah!

No comments: