Monday, June 22, 2009

Friday Night Fun


Friday night Joe and I decided to go to N. Little Rock to go out to eat and shop for our nephew, Jordan's, 2nd birthday present. We decided to eat at Olive Garden. I love Olive Garden!!

A very full Joe with an empty plate!! Joe had bread sticks, soup, and the mixed grill. The mixed grill is Italian steak tips, potatoes, and veggies. He loved it! I had bread sticks and smoked mozzarella fonduta. It is actually an appetizer, but it is my favorite!! It is basically a bowl of melted cheese, a few diced tomatoes, and some bread. So good!!

Then it was off to Toys-R-Us. I love that place. We had a great time shopping for Jordan! Joe picked up one of these balls and immediately put it down. He can't stand the way they feel! Too funny!!

Jordan loves Elmo, cars & trucks, and John Deere, so we bought him one of each. Then it was off to the mall so we could go to Gymboree and Old Navy to shop for Jordan some clothes. They had some really cute stuff at Gymboree, but somebody who has a little boy who wears 2T must have bought everything in the store in that size because there was nothing left. We found him 2 cute outfits at Old Navy, though. We got 2 collared shirts and 2 pairs of those cute plaid shorts. I wish Joe would wear those cute plaid shorts, but he won't have anything to do with them. Oh well, I can buy them for Jordan!!

We had a great night! Did I mention I love Olive Garden?

Rae

No comments: