Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Great Deals



If you know me, you know how much I love a good deal.

We had tye dye day at work today, so I had to make a quick trip to my favorite store... Wal-mart... to get more dye and I HAD to look at the pet stuff. I do not usually go to Wal-mart in Searcy because for some reason it is always so crazy, so I checked out their pet section...and I found a great deal!! They had doggie dresses on sale for $5.00...
so I bought Percie 4 new dresses.


I have been looking at this one for a long time, but I didn't want to pay
$9.00 for it when Percie has more clothes than I do. But I can't resist a sale!!


Don't you love the big pink bow!!



And I love the sequins!!
And even better... when I checked out this one rang up for $3.00!!




The more you read our blog the more you are going to notice how crazy we are about our dog!! And I say how crazy we are, because you should see Joe!! He does roll his eyes every time I buy her clothes, but then he talks about how cute she looks in them. Don't let him fool you. He is crazy about Percie!!


Another big pink bow!!

You may be wondering why I did not have Percie model these for you. Another thing we have discovered about Percie being pregnant is she stays hot! I put a new dress on her, and after a few minutes she was panting. So I guess she will not be wearing these cute dresses until after she has those puppies!!

Hope you enjoyed looking at Percie's new dresses as much as she will enjoy wearing them!

Rae




No comments: