Monday, July 27, 2009

Sunday and Monday in Hot Springs

I just want to start off by saying I love Hot Springs! (Even if I am here for work!) I had a conference today and tomorrow, so mama and I are staying t the Arlington. I love the Arlington! We left Sunday afternoon and drove through a crazy storm. You know, the kind that you drive 20 on the highway and can't see 1 foot in front of you. We were planning on swimming at the hotel pool Sunday afternoon, but the rain and 70 degree weather changed our minds. We ate at Outback and sat on the veranda at the Arlington. We walked over to the hot spring that is across the street from the Arlington.

This is the pool that the hot water empties into. (I was trying to get a picture without getting the weird guy in the corner. I wasn't really successful.)

The pool at the Arlington is great! It is a 2 level pool built into the mountain with a waterfall. The hot tub is the water from the hot spring. I love it!

We have huge windows in our room with a great view.

We ate supper at Fisherman's Wharf tonight. I love it! It was so cool outside. The weather was great for eating on the deck!


We got to feed the ducks, and the...

turtles and fish! I saw like 12 turtles at one time! we have just been relaxing at the hotel tonight.

Did I mention I love Hot Springs?!

Rae

1 comment:

Stacy said...

we love the arlington!! hope u had a great time!