Monday, July 20, 2009

Church and Sunday Lunch

Sunday morning we went to church at Joe's mom and dad's church. Most of the family joined us and filled up the one side of the church. It was great to have everyone there! I should have taken a picture, but I didn't think about it until church had started. I didn't think that it would be very appropriate for me to stand up and take a picture during church. I can see me saying, "Excuse me. Can everyone stop what you are doing and smile for a picture. I need it for my blog." We ate Sunday lunch at Aunt Jo's house. We had bar-b-que and chilly dogs. It was great!

Jordan had a great time...

and so did Rylee!

Tara and I at Aunt Jo's. It is always great to get to see family. We always have a good time!Cousins: Malinda, Megan, and Tara. These girls are so much fun!


Aunt Faye, Aunt Peggy, and Aunt Jo working hard in the kitchen!

After spending the afternoon at Aunt Jo's, Dannie and Charlotte sent us off with many fresh veggies from the garden. Nothing's better than a home grown tomato!

We had a great weekend with the Hookers!

No comments: