Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Percie!

Percie was born February 5, 2005.  Joe and I had been married a little over a year and were living in Magnolia.  Joe's mom and dad have Percie's doggy mama, Angel.  We went to Trumann to visit one weekend at the end of January hoping Angel would have her puppies that weekend.  Of course she didn't.  She waited until we were gone for a few days to have them, so we made another trip the next weekend so we could meet the puppies!
 
Here is Percie when she was a few weeks old.

 
Here is Percie's birthday dress that I found at Just Dogs.

 
We also got her a b-day cake!

 
And Favors....

 
For her guests!
We had her party this weekend.  More pictures from that in another post!

On Friday, Joe went to his parent's house, so Percie and I spent the afternoon and night together.
What else could we do but shop?!?
 
Yes, I took Percie in Party City.  I needed to get some birthday hats for her party (do you know how hard it is to find plain b-day hats?) and I HATE leaving her in the car!  I'm so scared someone will break in the car and take her.  

 
She rode in the buggy, and did great!  Of course everyone thought she was pretty cute.

 
Then we headed to Hobby Lobby.  I had a few things I needed to pick up.

 
She rode in the buggy.

 
Percie enjoyed her first trip to Hobby Lobby!  Not too long ago I saw a man with his dog in a buggy in Hobby Lobby, so I called them on my way to N. Little Rock and asked if I could bring her in.  The guy laughed and said as long as she was in the buggy it was fine.

 
Then we went to Percie's favorite store.

 
She likes riding in buggies!

 
Of course she wore her b-day dress because it was her birthday!

 
This cracks me up!  It is shampoo and conditioner that is the same brand as Bed Head.  It is a little pricey, so I decided not to get any.  It did smell really good though!  Has anyone ever used this on your dog?

 
And they had all of their new spring and summer clothes out.  This bikini cracks me up!

 
I did end up getting this dress for Percie for her birthday.  I think she will be so cute in it!  It was the last one in her size.....so I HAD to get it!
Percie had a great birthday!  I can't wait to share pictures from her party!



Rae


No comments: