Tuesday, November 10, 2009

We Have a Name

So Joe and I finally agreed on a name for the boy cat that was previously named Sophia when we though he was a she.  Now that he is for sure a he, his name is


MURPHEY.


I originally wanted him to have a name that started with a P like Percie, but there are just not enough good P names.  So, Joe and I could never agree on one.  But we both like Murphy!!  

You may think, "Why is it so important for this stray cat who will soon be finding a happy home a name."  Well, I think it is important for everyone (including cats and dogs) to have the perfect name!!


Murphey had "the surgery" today to get fixed, and seems to be doing good now that his grandmama gave him some kitty pain medicine.  He was just a LITTLE cranky!


I hope you feel better soon, Murphey, and that let me take your pink collar off and put your blue one I bought you today on!


Rae

No comments: