Monday, November 9, 2009

I Love Olive Garden!


Joe and I went on a date night Friday night to Olive Garden.
I think it is safe to say Olive Garden is our favorite restaurant!!
(And yes he has a beard, and no it is not my favorite.  I dislike "No shave November!!")


Joe likes to get to soup and bread sticks instead of the salad and bread sticks.
I don't remember the name of this soup, but he loves it!!


He got the mixed grill for his meal.  I had to make fun of him for getting steak, potatoes, and veggies at an Italian restaurant, but he said it is wonderful!


It must be, because there was nothing left!!


I love the smoked mozzarella fonduta!!
It is just a bowl of melted cheese and tomatoes served with bread, but I love it!!
 

Then we went to Hobby Lobby to do a little shopping.  

Joe found this sign, and we both thought it was pretty funny!!

We also stopped by Petco before we headed home and found Halloween costumes for the dogs for next year.  I did not take a picture though, because I can't ruin the surprise!!


Rae

No comments: