Monday, November 9, 2009

Go Red Wolves!


Joe and I went to to the ASU game Saturday.  They lost by 3 points (I'm seeing a trend here) to Louisiana Lafayette.  I have decided that we are bad luck, because they have lost by 3 points every game we have watched except homecoming.  They were down by 17 when we left at the end of the 3rd quarter and made 2 touch downs and came really close to making the third and winning the game after we left!  It is probably good for them that we won't be at the November 28 home game!!
 

Rylee and Uncle Joe watching the game.


Rylee and Aunt Rae watching the game.

Rylee wanted me to take a picture of her earrings.  She is so funny!!

Jordan saying cheese at Apoco, as he says it.  (El Acapulco)  Rylee calls it El Poco.  They are so funny!!


Everybody eating after the game.  We all had on our Red and Black!!
Jordan and Aunt Rae.


After supper, Joe and I went to Turtle Creek Mall, AND look at what was in the middle of the mall!!  Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas decorations, but it seems like people decorate earlier and earlier every year!  We don't decorate for Christmas until the Sunday after Thanksgiving.  I like to enjoy Thanksgiving before I start celebrating Christmas!!  I did do a little Christmas shopping while I was their though. 

It is never too early to start Christmas shopping!!



Rae



No comments: