Monday, November 16, 2009

A Little Bit of Christmas


Saturday mama, Michelle, and I went to Jonesboro for their annual A Little Bit of Christmas craft fair at the Convocation Center.  There were some awesome booths.  I can't show what I bought because it might be a surprise for someone who reads this.

Malinda had a booth with her cute baby things she sews and embroiders.


After A Little Bit of Christmas we went to The Mall at Turtle Creek to do some more Christmas shopping and clothes shopping.  I love that mall!!
 

Mama and Michelle were so thrilled that I took their picture!  We found some great stuff!!  Mama found a new pair of jeans, Michelle found some really cute outfits for Mackenzie, and I found 3 new pairs of pants for work that do not have to be hemmed!  (That is a miracle purchase for me!)


I love it that the Christmas decorations even have turtles on them!


Michelle was SO excited I took this picture! 
She and mama had Chick-Fil-A for supper mainly because they wanted........


a peppermint chocolate milk shake.  They said they were wonderful!

We made a few more stops, and then we headed home.

Thanks for a great, full day of shopping!



Rae

No comments: