Sunday, August 18, 2013

Welcome Peyton Elizabeth

Saturday I had the pleasure of hosting a baby shower along with some friends for my college roommate and good friend Maranda.  Peyton Elizabeth is supposed to arrive at the first of October and I can't wait to meet her!
Welcome to the shower!  I think Maranda looks great!
Maranda was not really loving all of my picture taking, but she humored me.  :)
 We had just a little bit of pink at the shower.  :)
I am so thankful that Maranda's mom let us host the shower at her house.  It was a central location and I just love her house!
Crystal and Annslie
Aunt Ima and new cousin Kelsey.
Some of the precious baby girl gifts.
And my precious baby girl.  :)
Loving her cookie!
Maranda and her mama.  Can you tell?!?  :)
Heather did such a great job with the games!  This was "whose water will break first."  They were little plastic babies frozen in ice trays.  Some of the guests had very creative ways of trying to get their water to break!  Ha! 
She got some sweet baby girl presents.  :)
One last picture of the yummy cupcakes.  
Thanks again, Maranda, for letting me help host Peyton's shower.  I can't wait to meet her and I just know she and MB are going to be great friends!


Rae

No comments: