Sunday, August 28, 2011

May 2011

Thank goodness for facebook and iPhones.  Without them I don't think I would have our summer documented at all!  Ha!

Percie enjoying the nice weather on our evening walk.
This is a precious male kitten that we rescued and found a home for.  He was hilarious!
Percie and I went shopping at Lowe's to get her grandmama's Mother's Day present!  Percie loves shopping!
Joe and I went on a trip to Dallas with his work.  We had a great trip even though the tornados followed us!  The hotel was awesome, and I can't believe this is one of the only pictures I took.  We were laughing because we sat in the back seat of the mini van and the seats were tiny!  LOL!
We also took our boat out on the lake for the first time this summer!  One of my favorite places on Earth!
Our nephew, Jordan, had a great time driving the boat with Uncle Joe on Memorial Day Weekend.
I also shopped like crazy for our new place.  I found this awesome canvas at Tuesday Morning for an awesome price.  It is on the wall in our living room now.

May was a great month!  Come back soon for June!



Rae

No comments: