Sunday, August 28, 2011

I Am Amazed!!

For real!  I am amazed at the talents some people have.  Sarah is a RA (resident assistant) in the Residence Hall (dorm) where my husband is the Residence Hall Director (dorm dad). (So, he is her boss.)  She is so much fun, and an unbelievably talented artist.  She was hanging out in our (old) apartment one night last spring and we were talking about how I was going to decorate our new place.  I mentioned wanting a canvas of Percie.  She offered to paint Joe and I one!  

She asked me to give her a picture of Percie that I liked.  So, I gave her this picture that I took outside our old apartment:
And this is what she brought me tonight:
This picture does not do it justice!  I wish all of you could see it in person.  I love it and will keep it forever.  I asked her to do Percie's shirt red instead of pink because the red matches our apartment much better.  It is already hanging on my living room wall.  Oh, and by the way, she just woke up this morning and decided she was going to paint this today.  She did this whole painting today!  

I am amazed!

Thanks, Sarah!



Rae

No comments: