Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bella is 1 Day Old

On my lunch break today, Joe and I went to the hospital to see Bella (and Natalie and James).
 
Her wreath was on her door.

 
I got to hold her!  She is so tiny!  Joe was trying to take her picture and she kept covering up her face.

 
Isn't she pretty!?!

 
She was wide awake again!  She is such a wiggly baby.  She yawned, sneezed, and had the hicups while I was holding her.  We weren't there that long. Ha!

 
I think she looks just like Natalie.  She may have James' eyes, but the rest of her is definitely Natalie!

 
Doesn't Natalie look great!?!  And look at the baby girl with her eyes wide open!
James and Natalie, thank you so much for letting Joe and I spend time with you guys today, and thank you for sharing your baby girl with me for a little while.  She is so sweet!

I can't wait to see her tomorrow!



Rae

No comments: