Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Saturday in Jonesboro 2-27-10

On Saturday, February 27, mama, Michelle, and I went to Jonesboro for a little shopping.  I love Turtle Creek Mall!  It is so nice, and everything is inside in one place.......even Target!  We had a great day and found some good deals.  I even bought another dress.  What is wrong with me?  I haven't owned a dress (except for formals) since I was a little girl.  They usually just do not look right on me.  But, I have found a few really cute ones lately.  They will be GREAT for the cruise!
After shopping, we went to Gosdey's in downtown Jonesboro.  Some of my sorority sisters were meeting for dinner, so I met them there.
Elizabeth and April.  I miss hanging out with these girls more often!
 
Me and Liz.  She still cracks me up!

 
The most awesome dip ever!  It is called Hog Wild dip.  It was bacon, sausage, pulled pork, tomatoes, cream cheese, and some spices.  OMG!  It was awesome!  (April, I promise I was just trying to take a picture of my dip.  Your nachos looked pretty awesom, too!)

 
I love these girls!

 
We always have so much fun!

 
I hope we didn't disturb too many other people with our laughing!  Liz even told the "my car turned into a bar-b-que grill" story for old times sake!!  
We should so do this more often!!



Rae

No comments: