Monday, August 30, 2010

Well, I am behind AGAIN!

So my plan of every Monday night blogging worked for a few weeks!  Ha!  I am back and it is time to catch up!
ASU Beebe is building new Residence Halls.  That means I get a new apartment!!!!!  YAY!!!  They are supposed to be complete and move in ready August 2011!  The above picture is of the new colors!  I love it.  I didn't think about it until like right now, but I should SO take pictures of the colors we have now and maybe you would understand why I appreciate this so much!  Ha!  I'm not sure if you can tell, but it is greys and tans!  Hooray!  The darker color looks kind of green in this pic, but it is not.  It is more of a chocolate brown.  
Another picture.
The middle color will be the paint color in our apartment!
Hopefully we won't have any of this carpet and the floors are all going to be tile!  
There is the tile and the baseboard color.
I will have to do a hole post on old dorm vs. new residence halls!
I love this picture of Percie!
After Sidda left, Molly came to visit for a week.......welcome to the Hooker Doggie Hotel!  Ha!  We love all of our visitors!!
Percie and Molly on our way to Petco.
They really do like each other!  I love their pink colors!
They are so sweet!
That Friday night The Beebe Relay for Life committee planned a movie in the park and Luminaria Ceremony......since our last Relay and Luminaria got tornadoed ( I don't think that is actually a word?) out.  My friend from high school and stage 4 appendix cancer survivor, Heather Chandler, came to speak!  She did an awesome job!  If you want to know more about Heather's story here is her caring bridge site:  http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/heatherchandler/
Heather, Kyle, and Madeline.
She got to say that she is CANCER FREE!!!!
Not a lot of my help showed up.  There is no way I could have gotten it done without Mama, Michelle, and Joe!  It was um, I guess you could say VERY HOT that night!  Like over 100 degrees!!!

Joe and I left at about 10:30 p.m. that night for Trumann because Rylee's 5th b-day party was the next day!  (Next Post!)




Rae

No comments: