Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Go Red Wolves!!

All I can say is WOW!! Look at all the people!! ASU Stadium did not look like this when I was in college. Don't get me wrong, we still had a great time. But I think we won one home game the whole 4 years I was in school!! That is not the case anymore!! Thank you Steve Roberts!!

On on on to victory
Our team is second to none
Let's make this game history
Like all the other's we've won
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT with all your might
So that the world may see
Red-W-O-L-V-E-S spells Vic-to-ry!!
Jordan sitting in Poppy's lap enjoying the game!
Let me hear you HOWL!! Rylee Howling for those Red Wolves!
Jordan crashed out during the game!
Joe and I had a great time even though they lost by a field goal!
Rylee on Uncle Joe's shoulders. She is so funny. She asked me, "Aunt Rae what is that chicken doing over there?" She was pointing at Troy's mascot the Trojan!! I tried to explain to her that that was a Trojan, not a chicken and she was so confused. I have to admit, that Trojan did kind of look like a chicken!!
Derek and Joe taking a break for me to take their picture. The sun sure was bright!! It was a beautiful day, and I still have the sun burn to show it!!

We had a great time, and I'm ready for homecoming!!

Rae

No comments: