Monday, September 28, 2009

The Fair Comes to Town

There were games,
and animals,
and rides.
I chose cotton candy for my fair food! Love pure sugar!!
Mama enjoying her funnel cake!
Joe enjoying his corn dog!!
I want the spotted baby pig!! He is so cute!! If only he would stay this small forever...
(These pictures are so out of order. I can't get blogger to work right tonight!)
This is the cow licking Joe's hand!! Eeeewwww!!

The White County Fair was September 14-20, 2009. Joe and I have gone to the fair for the past 4 years, but this was mama's first time to go with us. We really enjoy going to look at the animals, the exibits, and eating the fair food. I do not enjoy the rides. Heights and going around and around are not my thing!!
This is the very tall ferris wheel that was at the fair! It was really pretty after dark!

We had a great time at the fair!
Until next year...

Rae

No comments: