Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day and Project

My snow day was great!  I'm so thankful that I had a day to relax at home.....and have some fun playing in the snow!





We had a great day!  The campus is so pretty covered in snow!

This snow day gave me time to do another project!  I had so much fun making this wreath!



I bought the red wreath and the black mesh at a wholesale store  I bought the glitter sprigs at Wal-Mart the day after Christmas just in case I might need them.  (I'm so glad I did!  I love the way they look!)  I got the wooden letters and paint at Wal-Mart, also.  I just had the rhinestones from making Turtle Feathers stuff.  I bought some of the ribbon at Hobby Lobby and some of the ribbon at Wal-Mart.  I bought the glue and glitter at Hobby Lobby, of course!  And the only other thing I used was hot glue and craft wire.  
This was such a fun project!  I am ready to make another one!!


I am so thankful for this snow day!



Rae

No comments: