Saturday, January 1, 2011

Neglect..... October 2010

I have neglected the blog for long enough!  New years resolution....to actually keep up with this thing!  Ha! 
I will start with where I left off and try to make it short....that is not easy for me!  Ha!
My girls in my pre-k class at church on Wednesday nights painted pumpkins for Halloween!  It was so much fun!  I love these kids!






We had Harvest Fest at ASU Beebe and Whitney is Queen and Cara is runner up!  YAY!  I love Harvest Fest!






Joe and I carved our annual pumpkin and had an awesome time at Maranda and Josh's Halloween Party!

We also had the privilege of having my BFF Christy's little boys, our nephews Corbin and Carson, for Halloween weekend!  It was a blast!  We got to take them Trick-or-Treating and everything!  They are SO much fun!


































We went to Target, Chick-fil-a, trick-or-treating at ASU Beebe, and McDonalds on Friday; hung out at Grandma Bonnie's and went to Trunk-or-Treat at FUMC Beebe on Saturday (I also had Carie's baby shower-more on that later); and we went to church and took the boys back to Texarkana on Sunday!
Percie was a witch, Molly was a pumpkin, and Holly was a bat for Halloween!

October was a great month!!


Rae

No comments: