Sunday, January 9, 2011

200th Blog Post and 1st Snow of 2011

I can't believe this is my 200th blog post!  
(Especially since I am not the best at keeping up with the blog!)
But, YAY!  I made it to 200!!

AND, Beebe got it's first snow of 2011 today!



These pictures are from this afternoon right when it started snowing!

These pics are from about 1.5 hours later!







These pics are at about 8:30 tonight 
(about 4 hours after it started snowing!)!!
Percie likes playing in the snow.  She really likes it when Joe throws snow balls for her to chase.  She bites at them and then looks at me like "What happened mom??"  She is so funny!!
ASU Beebe classes are canceled for tomorrow,   and I've already gotten the call that I don't have to go to work tomorrow!!  
Snow Day!!  
Yay!!

No comments: