Monday, October 19, 2009

A Shopping Saturday

Look who came to visit with her nanny and poppy on Saturday!! Isn't she cute!?!
She loves watching our turtles!!

I went to N. Little Rock to meet Annslie for a little shopping and a little lunch.
We went to Moe's Southwest Grill. It was awesome!! I had never been before, but now I will be returning!! (Don't you love this picture!?! I love action shots!!)
Annslie enjoyed her quesadilla, too!!
This sign was hanging up next to the mirror in the bathroom. I thought it was so funny!!
I HAD to bring Rylee something from our little shopping trip, so I found this cute outfit at Old Navy! I got the hat at one of those stands in the middle of the mall. They had those cute baby head bands, bows, and cute t-shirts!! Rylee was dying to try on her new outfit, and she loved it! (I hate it that the picture turned out so dark. I really need a new camera!)
Here are the leggings and glitter shoes that went with the outfit. (everything but the hat came from Old Navy) The shoes were a little big, but Rylee HAD to put them on anyway!! She was so cute, twirling around in her skirt, saying "watch Aunt Rae...look at my skirt". I know I've said this before, but she is so girly and I love it!!

Thanks for a a great Saturday Annslie and Rylee!!


Rae

No comments: