Monday, October 19, 2009

Senor Tequila

Gotta love Annslie!! This look cracks me up!! This is her, "Really, Rae....do you have to take our picture again" look. She just doesn't understand blogging!!
Last Friday, October 9, 2009, Annslie, Natalie, Michelle, and I went out to eat in Little rock at Senor Tequila. We had the best time!! (It only took us about 2 hours to decide where to eat, but once we got there we did have a great time!)
I decided not to put make-up on or fix my hair that day, but oh well, I couldn't pass up on the opportunity to take some pictures! My stomach was sore the next day from laughing so hard! That poor waiter.....we sat at his table for 3 hours on a Friday night. I can only imagine how much money he lost......BUT we had a great time!! We really need to do this more often!!
Here is Natalie and her 18 week pregnant belly! Isn't she cute!! I can't wait to meet that baby GIRL!!
Yes, that is Annslie's box springs up against the wall. She just moved into her apartment the weekend before, so everything wasn't quite set up yet. I wonder how many pictures we have like this? There have got to be a million by now, and it never gets old!!

Thanks girls for a great night!!


Rae

No comments: