Thursday, February 16, 2012

It is Official!

It is official!  

The case worker came over this morning and opened our foster home!  It seriously took her from 8:50 to 9:20.  It went great.  She was so sweet and very encouraging.

She said she was heading back to the office to enter us in the computer and make it official.  Now our name and phone number will be on the list of available foster homes.  The case worker told us we are definitely going to have to learn the word no.  Ha!  She said there is no telling how many phone calls we will get.  Ready or not......here we go! 

And, I am absolutely worn out!  I think I was stressing about everything way more than I even realized, and now that I have relaxed I am tired!  I fell asleep tonight sitting up on the couch during the TV show I wait all week to watch.  That's not like me at all.  

On that note, I am headed to bed!

Thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers!



Rae