Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday, Percie!

Sunday, February 5, was Percie's 7th birthday!
Hopefully (sooner than later) Percie will no longer be our only baby, so we decided to make this birthday extra special!
We got her a birthday cookie from Just Dogs.
She loved it!  (It was pretty hard.  Well, very hard!  Ha!  I had to break it apart with a hammer so she could eat it!)
We went to Petco and Petsmart. She got a new birthday elephant!
She loves it!  (Almost as much as her toy birthday cake we got her last year.  It is her favorite!)
She also got a new tag for her collar because she had almost totally scratched her name off of the old one.  (Her new one is really cute!  I should have taken a picture of it.)  And she got a new chuck it because she loves to play ball!
I wish I had more to report on the progress of our foster home, but I do not.  It is just a waiting game.  I promise as soon as I know the date and time the case worker is coming to officially open our home, I will update!

I did add some new baskets to the changing table.  What do you think?
And notice what is now next to the changing table...I bought a trash can!  Ha!
And I made this wreath for the door.

I'm hoping for news soon!



Rae

No comments: