Friday, February 3, 2012

Impatient

Impatience is a characteristic I'm pretty sure I was born with!  Ha!  But really, its not my favorite thing about myself and I fight it a lot.  When we went to have our finger prints scanned on Friday, we were told it could be 2 days to 2 weeks before we get the results back.  Today makes one week, so we have obviously passed the 2 day mark.  I think I did pretty good until today.  Today I have been obsessivly checking my email waiting to hear from the case worker.  :)

I did email her and make sure one last time (poor lady) that our FBI background check is the absolute final thing she is waiting on to be able to come out and officially open our home as a foster home.  Of course, she assured me that the FBI check is absolutely all she is waiting on and she would be in contact as soon as she gets the results. 

I don't know if I can make it another week!  Ha!  Well, I mean I really don't want to have to wait another week.  But, it seems like everything during this process has taken the max amount of time.  Of course that is no fault of anyone.  It just happens. 

And in other news, I think the mustang is gonna have to go.  :(  We attempted installing car seats just to see, and well, its just not going to work.  I contacted our favorite car salesman today and he is going to help us find something that will work well for us.  I am determined to have a fun car!  This one just might not be a convertable and it will have a little more room. 

I think Joe and I are going to go drive a few things this weekend to help us decide what we want. 
From mustang to mommy mobile.....oh my.



Rae

No comments: