Friday, January 6, 2012

Off To Training We Go

Tomorrow!  Our PRIDE training days are finally here!  We will be in training all day tomorrow and most of Sunday, and then do it again next weekend. 

Our appointment for our physical got moved to the 11th at 1:30.  After training and our physicals, we just wait for our home study to be completed.  I am so ready!

We had a great Christmas break.  I was off work for a whole 10 days!  We spent the weekend before Christmas at my sisters house and had a great time.  We spent Thursday, Friday, and Saturday before Christmas with Joe's family.  It was great. 


And then we came home Christmas Eve night and we were home for 8 days!!  I never get to stay home when I'm off work so this was wonderful.

Mama and I did lots of shopping to prepare for our future foster kiddos.  After Christmas sales are wonderful!  We had a great time.

And we painted some in the future kid room.  I can't wait for it to be totally finished.  Mama also worked on the bedding.  I am so glad she is able to make exactly what I want.

I can't wait to share pics of the whole completed room.  Until then, here is a little preview...
  
I can't wait to finish!


Rae

1 comment:

His Doorkeeper said...

Love those stripes! Can't wait to see the results! Any child would be blessed to be in your home!

Happy New Year!