Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Newest Gotta Have

I am a makeup lover!  I always have been.  I wear Clinique makeup.  I love the way it looks and I have allergies and very sensitive skin.  So, my dermotologist recommended that I stick with Clinique.  I love their facial cleansing products, also.  I have a Clinique 5 step/ 5 product process that I use.  I love the way it makes my skin feel! 

For some reason, I have been having major mascara issues this spring/summer.  My eyes water so easily.  When I sneeze, when I yawn, when I laugh, etc.....not to mention when I am just having a bad allergy day.  And it rained quite a bit this spring and I always get soaked walking into work. My makeup would already be a mess before I really even began my day.  And I really hate it, (and it is really gross!) but I sweat very easily, which also destroys my eye makeup.  This summer has been unbelievably hot and has not helped my mascara issue.

I had pretty much just quit wearing makeup.  Truthfully, I only put it on if I knew someone was going to take my picture!  Ha!  But I look horrible without it!  So, I had decided that water proof mascara was my answer.  Friday, I went to the Clinique counter and asked for water proof mascara.  The Clinique lady told me that they don't have a water proof.  :(  (She explained it is because the products that make mascara water proof are not hypoallerginic.)  But, she told me that they do have a great 24 hour mascara.  So I decided to give it a try.

This is what the Clinique website says:

Lash Power Mascara Long Wearing Formula

Mascara with staying power. Vows to look pretty for 24 hours without a smudge or smear. Lasts through rain, sweat, humidity, tears. Yet the formula removes easily with warm water. Unique brush reaches and beautifully lengthens even the tiniest lashes. Ophthalmologist Tested.

 

I am in love!  It isn't water proof, but it survived my sweating, the rain, and my eye watering.  I just wanted to let all (2) of you know that for $14.50 this is a must have.  It isn't hard at all to get off at night, but it stays put all day!  Hooray!  I solved my very important mascara issue!

(No one asked me to write this post, I just wanted to share my awesome find!)



Rae


 


 

No comments: