Tuesday, October 12, 2010

ASU Football on Joe's B-Day!

It worked out great that ASU's first home game fell on Joe's 30th birthday!  Going to ASU football games is something we both very much enjoy.......maybe for different reasons....Ha......but we both enjoy them.  Joe loves football.  He always has.  I love to socialize.  I always have!  Ha!
Samantha and John asked us to join them tailgating, and I am so glad they did! It was HOT and HUMID!  Not as hot as the Razorback game, but UGH......I'm ready for fall!
ASU did beat Lousiana-Monroe!  We had a great time at the game, and I think Joe had a great birthday!














We stopped at Olive Garden after the game for Joe's b-day dinner.  It was great!  Percie had a lot of fun at her nanny and poppy's house!  Can you tell!?!  (I gave her a bath as soon as we got home!  Ha!)

Happy 30th Birthday Joe!!


Rae

No comments: