Friday, December 11, 2009

Murphey Found a Happy Home

November 24, 2009

Remember the gray stray cat, Murphey?  Well, Murphey found a happy home!!  Yeah!!  We delivered him to his happy home on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.  Luckily my sister-in-law, Malinda, her husband, Roy, and their kids, Rylee and Jordan, wanted an outside cat.

We went out to eat at Kirin, Joe's favorite Oriental restaurant in Jonesboro.  Rylee loves it, too.  Not me...I don't eat Oriental, but everyone else enjoyed it!


Jordan enjoyed it, too!  Look at his hair!!  Isn't it too cute!?!


Thanks to the Condras for giving Murphey a happy home!

P.S.  Since it has been almost 3 weeks since Murphey went to live outside at the Condras, I thought I would give you guys an update.  He is doing GREAT!  He loves it!  He has made many kitty cat friends that come in the Condras garage with him.  He loves sleeping on Rylee and Jordan's stroller!  I can't believe he has stuck around, but I am very glad he loves it so much!


Rae

No comments: