Sunday, January 12, 2014

Mary Blanche's Sweet and Sassy 2nd

We finally had a party to celebrate our girl's 2nd birthday Sunday.  Her birthday is actually December 21st, but we have an anniversary (this year was 10 years), 2 kids birthdays, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day all in 5 days.  So, we try to split up the fun so each kiddo feels special.

When thinking about her party this year I knew she would have the most fun at something girly and fun!  For once I did not turn to pinterest for her party theme!  :)  It is an original.  There are great and not so great things about that.  I contacted a seller on etsy that had an invitation that would almost work and asked her is she could add some things to it, and this is what she came up with.  I love it!  Only problem was I had them printed at walmart.  They were supposed to be in the mail no later than January 2nd.  I got them the 7th.  Oh well.  Thank goodness for texting.  Everyone had a heads up.

All of the sweet was on this table!  (And all of the little girls enjoying each other!)  We had cupcakes, zebra cakes, m&ms, skittles, kisses, hugs, starbursts, and ring pops.  :)
I have so many great friends with sweet little girls that I decided to have a girls only party this year.  It was a blast!  The best part was watching all of the girls play together!
This is Mary Blanche's "Happy Birthday to me" as she says.  :)
She is really into dress up right now.  So she LOVED getting to dress up at her party!  
I am so so thankful that MB has so many such sweet friends!
Everyone had fun in the photo booth!
Looks like everyone is trying to blow her candle out for her, but she did it all by herself!
Such a big girl!
Girl loves cupcakes!
I think they all enjoyed their cupcakes.  :)
Everyone knows my girl so good!  She got tons of dress up clothes and princess dolls.  She is still in heaven today!  We have played baby and dress up all day!
My favorite picture of the birthday girl.  ha!  
Thank you so much to everyone who made her party special!

No comments: