Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Party Like It's 1999

Joe's 10 year class reunion was this past weekend. We had a great time! First we toured the new high school and then we toured the old high school. I loved getting to see where Joe went to school and meeting some of his classmates!!
In the old high school, a class picture from every year hangs on the wall. This is Joe's class picture. His mom, dad, sister, aunts, uncles, and cousins pictures hang in the same hallway. I think that is pretty cool!

After we toured the school we headed to the Trumann High School football game. Trumann won the game! Go Wildcats! (I forgot to take a picture)
After the game, Joe's classmate, Maranda, invited us to her house for everyone to hang out and catch up. Her house is wonderful!! I love her decorating style!! Once again I failed to take pictures, but I borrowed this picture from Joe's friend Jessica's facebook. Don't you love facebook!?!
On Saturday they had a picnic at the park so everyone could bring their kids. We took Percie with us. She had a great time and played great with all of the kids!
Saturday night they had a dinner at the country club. Here are some of the guys and girls Joe graduated with.
Here is Ralph, Joe, and Matt. We had a great time getting to hang out with them! They are so funny!!
Here is Matt and Melissa. I'm glad Melissa came with Matt Saturday night, so I had someone I knew to talk to!
Me and Joe Saturday night. I hate it that the picture turned out so dark!
This is where Melissa and I spent most of our night.

Everyone was so nice, and I had a great time getting to know everyone!


Rae

No comments: